Refund/Change of mind
Goods may be returned/refunded where item is un-opened, un-damaged and still in original state within 30 days of purchase. Perishable items are excluded. Shipping is non-refundable and at buyers expense. See “shipping”
A warranty may only be claimed where proof of original purchase is presented, i.e. original purchase receipt or invoice. Under Australian consumer law in the event of a warranty issue you are responsible for the return postage of the product to us.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”) are provided in sections 51 to 59 inclusive of the ACL (“Statutory Guarantees”) and the remedies are provided in sections 259 to 266 inclusive of the ACL (“StatutoryRemedies”).
- Liquids: The liquids that we sell at Cloud Chaos contain food grade ingredients and are considered consumable, we do not allow returns of liquids because of this reason.
- Coils / Clearomisers / Atomisers – Coils are a consumable item, they are designed to be used and thrown away. We do not have a standard warranty on these items because of this but do offer a “Dead On Arrival” warranty of 24 hours. If you receive your coils and they seem damaged, contact us immediately so we can work out a solution. Sometimes incorrect use of a coil can make it seem broken.
- Batteries – Batteries are another consumable item. We still offer a “Dead On Arrival” warranty for batteries but this is extended to 1 week from receiving the item. Incorrect use or any physical damage to the battery will void this warranty completely. We only supply genuine items for your safety.
Mods/Chargers/Other hardware devices – Each product has its warranty time listed in the user manual, please check the item description carefully. We offer up to 90 days warranty for mods, chargers and other hardware (manufacturers warranty normally surpasses this) . We offer 90 days warranty for starter kits, box mods and atomizers (excluding coils). The warranty starts from the day you receive your items. As soon as you receive your items be sure to check over them to be sure there are no manufacturing faults. We never send anything out knowingly faulty but we are also unable to test every item.
This warranty will be void as a result of any of the following conditions:
- Customer does not provide original receipt of purchase.
- Product failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair and alteration.
- Product failure or damage caused as a result of excessive force such as dropping.
- Product failure or damage caused by improper use of water or other liquid. Including liquid seepage through connections.
- Product failure or damage caused due to usage with non-genuine components (charger, battery, power cable and so on).
This warranty does not cover personal items or consumable goods and attachments, including but not limited to: mouthpiece, cartridge, coils etc.
To return your product, email email@example.com for a return address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.